Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Oh Columbus..

Happy Tuesday Everyone!

So I just got back from Lima, had a great weekend home! Much needed! Seen great people, had lots of laughs.. makes me miss home so much. Coming back to Columbus today was INTENSE to say the least. I hit crazy fog around Bellefountaine (sp?) and could not see anything more than 100 feet in front of me. It was out of no where and thank gosh I had my glasses with me or I would of been screwed trying to find the exits I needed haha, because I can hardly read signs far away anyway! Then I get back to my apartment have to get ready as fast as possible and go to a serving meeting that was about 20 mins away.. I left with 45 mins till I had to be there so I could easily get there and settle in before the class started, but noooooo I needed to get off at an exit right after I just merged onto the highway on the left had to get off on the right.. and NO ONE would let me over I ever slowed down to like 30.. so missed my exit. Tom Tom rerouted me some ghetto way that took me longer, hit a traffic jam, and ended up being 3 minutes late to the class. I am already not feeling my best due to a head cold, and felt rushed into this class. and I HATE the feeling of being rushed. But, I enjoyed the class anyhow, the speaker was great and really fun, and of course I contributed a lot to the stories he was describing about serving and what not, had some people laughing it was fun! Then I leave the class feeling better about the day, and then I hit another traffic jam.. bad timing I ran into Columbus Rush Hour haha after everyone is getting off work. Well.. after finally making it back to Campus I was hoping for a parking spot right in front of my apartment.. nope. Too good to be true. So after driving around for 20 mins trying to find a place to park. I gave up, and parked at Bdubs, thank gosh for my parking pass there. So now I am home and going to lay down for a half hour and get my mind off this stupid driving situation and then study! Thanks for reading my ranting!

PS -- this is my song for the day that describes my life... seriously. haha
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Imq_mAiViY&feature=related
Watch.. this whole CD of hers describes my love life haha. and my voice is always compared to hers so I love her =)

God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment