Sunday, February 13, 2011

Born To Be Someboy ♥

Okay.. sooo I wasn't the biggest fan of Justin Bieber. Do not get me wrong tho.. I was one of those reluctant youtubers that watched tons of videos with people singing. Ran across him one day way before he was even famous and he was singing the Ne yo song.. fell in love with his voice not just him as a cute little boy. His falsetto is seriously to die for, his range is unbelievable, and his vocal control is on point. I critique musicians like crazy haha, I don't care if you write the most amazing songs, if you don't have the whole package I will not like you haha. (ie. : Taylor Swift) anywhoooo..

I went and saw the Justin Bieber movie today, and was literally fighting back a few tears a couple of times! Not because I was freakin out over Justin haha.. just because he is living my dream basically. Ever since I figured out I was musically talented at the age of around 4 or 5 I can't really remember exactly when my mom said she knew I was another Zickafoose singer. But she knew when she 1st bought me one of those microphones that echoed when you talked or sang into them, that I was definitely going to be a singing handful. Tons of videos and pictures of me with headphones on or grabbing an object that I somehow made into a microphone haha. I worshiped MJ, Christina Aguilera, Whitney Houston, Celine Dion, and so on. My family is basically just born with music in our veins. It's innate, honestly, ask any of my cousins, uncles, or grandparents on the Zickafoose side to either sing or play an instrument and we've pretty much got it down.

This is probably where I have most of my confidence, and most of where my insecurities come out. Kind of weird, you can slap a costume on me, call me a different name, and put me on a stage and I will give you a completely confident performance. But as soon as you strip me of the costume, and its just me, I FREAK OUT! I know what causes it too..... I have a huge fear of being made fun of.. like bad. As people do every day of my life because of the fear, it makes me become an easy target. I've pretty much gotten used to it by now, its become a norm for me. Buttttt.. yes singing is my thing. Could not be any more grateful for the gift god gave me. I do not know how many people have told me how gracious I should be of it. Its one thing to work hard for something and achieve it just like anyone else could do, but when you are given something that only a portion of people in the world have, you should savor it more than anything else.

This movie couldn't have came out at a better time! I was in complete depression mode the past 2 weeks, and finally just got back up on my feet! The  weather topped it all of too! ahh =) I love when things start feeling warm, and the sun is shining! This is why I probably shouldn't say I hate Ohio weather.. the winter makes you appreciate the sun more often! welpppppppp... going to bed early tonight!

God Bless!
<3
Andrea Farell!

No comments:

Post a Comment