Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Some people anger me!

One thing that really bothers me is when people question and then contradict my beliefs. An absolute PET PEEVE of mine. When someone questions my belief in God is fine, if I can give them a straight forward answer and then say "Oh okay, I was just wondering". That's A okay.. but once you start asking me well how can you prove that, how can you say that Science did not create this world? That draws the line, I NEVER press religion on another person, if they ask me question about it I try my best to explain my reasoning, even though I am not the best person to ask, because I don't know the word from start to finish, but I know enough to tell you why I believe it. When someone tells me they do not believe in God, I don't ask them why, I simply say "Hey that's your decision, but if you have doubts about your beliefs come talk to me." Just don't try to me look dumb because I believe in god. It angers me so much.. But I guess it comes with the subject.

But anywho, I had a really great day! One of my co-workers asked me "How can you be so happy right now, we are slammed and you've been here all day?" .. I answered "When do you ever see me sad?" and danced off of course. You would think what happened to me the past couple days would put me in the dumbs like it usually would, but I am just looking ahead now. Why, mope and cry? Not my style! =) One of my best friends is coming to stay with me tomorrow night! I am so excited =) yeee

Well, My legs are super sore from work for some reason they are throbbin! goin to bed early! Peace outtt

God Bless <3
Andrea Farell!

No comments:

Post a Comment