Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Ohh jeesh..

Hello =)

I'm not really sure how many people actually read these blogs of mine. But, I am not really concerned.. I kind of just vent on here anyways :P Just got back from the Library studied for 5 hours straight! Phew! Back at it tomorrow at 10 am! Today was lovely to be quite honest. I woke up to a clean room, no laundry, bathroom cleaned, because I had done everything the night before so I wouldn't have anything to worry about. I went to class this morning to review for the midterm I am currently studying for that is on Monday. I swear if I do not get a good grade on this exam I dono what I'll do. I am seriously studying my little butt off for this!!

I get to home this weekend, and see ALL of my family.. but seriously, all of my family is coming to my Grandpa's surprise party and that makes me SOOO happy.. that man doesn't even understand what he means to all of us, and it just shows that my family who live pretty far away from us are even coming for this little shannanigan! Can't wait to give him his present, and I hope it freakin works out I am going to be so upset if not! I am blowing up an old picture of him and I when I was around 5 or 6 years old. It's an epic Grandpa/Granddaughter picture of him holding my hands while we are dancing.. I'm in a little frilly dress with my hair all curled..and he has the biggest smile on his face. I am tearin up right now just thinkin of it. Oh I really hope it works! I'll be sooo sad =( and I am writing him a little letter =)

Wellllll.. I am actually going to write a meaningful note on here one day! I promise, I'm just trying to get all my priorities organized! Loveeeeeeeeee you all!

God Bless!
<3 Andrea Farell

No comments:

Post a Comment