Thursday, March 24, 2011

Random update!

So I wrote a post on here a few days ago. Decided to delete it. It kind of got too personal after I reread it. Oh well..

Anyway! Spring Quarter classes started today! Back to my lovely Mondays! Fall quarter my Mondays were awesome because I only had one class and I got so much done. Like laundry, homework, resting. haha total opposite of how a Monday should be! But it's back! Winter quarter my Mondays were hell! But not spring quarter!

I woke up this morning, actually made myself breakfast. Got ready and even put makeup on! My only class for today? Class Voice! I am really excited about it! I haven't gotten to use my voice in quite some time sadly. I hate that I have such a blessed gift that I rarely use. Used to be my life, and I put it on the back burner. So hopefully I can begin to use it a lot more! The teacher is awesome! He may not be our teacher for the quarter tho =( He is really spunky and funny, keeps you awake! They are trying to iron out which grad students teach which classes so hopefully he gets stuck with us! He gave us a card that we had to write some info down on, and one of the questions was if we had any musical experience. Welllll.. as I start filling out that section, I feel as if I am writing a dang book! Mostly everyone finished before me, and I am scurrying to write down everything I have done in the past! I even took a quick look to what other people wrote down. Most of them wrote none, or just choir. I felt over prepared for this class haha. It's just an intro class and its for the "non-music major." A lot of the stuff he talked about today I already knew what he was talking about so I really hope I do well in this class. It almost makes me want to change my major back to what it was before I entered college. College is really frustrating sometimes! Well, anywho I am going to go make myself some dinner and relax a little before classes tomorrow! Hope you all have a blessed day! For those of you who are wondering why I deleted my facebook? I am trying to break the habit of it. So, just read on here what is going on with my life! I'll get it back soon I promise!

God Bless!
<3
Andrea Farell!


^
Super old picture!! haha I believe this was my Junior Year in high school!

No comments:

Post a Comment