Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Spring is, hopefully, just around the corner!

Beautiful day on campus! Too bad I was sick =( I hate colds more than anything because they last forever and always seem like they come at the worst times ever! Plus, getting less than five hours of sleep last night probably did not help! I just woke up from the best nap ever, I seriously was out dead for 2 hours! Woke up feeling achy so I took so Ibuprofen! Hopefully that kicks in soon!

So my reason for this post is simply to be positive, as always. I happened to leave class this afternoon, which was my class over by the medical center, and a little family came out of one of the buildings next to it, probably leaving an appointment. Well, they seemed like an almost brand new family maybe mid thirties like my brother and sister in law. I believe they had a new born and a little boy. The little boy was so freaking cute, wired like he just ate a bag full of sugar, they were all dressed in Ohio State. In which I love seeing people visiting Ohio state do that, its cute! But on the walk from my class you end up getting to see the shoe, one of my favorite things about this walk to class, but the dad pointed it out and says "Look there's the shoe!" and the little boys response was "What the heck is the shoe?" His dad responds "Where Coach Tressel coaches his Buckeyes." The little boy of about 4 years old started to freak out, he was screaming "No way!!" like 5 times. He stopped walking and just stared, it was so cute. One of my moments where I just quietly smile and walk by. I love seeing stuff like that, maybe because I am a sap for children, but just seeing that the family was happy made me grin big. I think I heard them saying they were dreading the drive back, so they must live far away. Which makes me think since they had to come to the Medical Center that something serious was going on in their life. What I would do to be a kid again though, I used to scream at my mom and say how I could not wait to move out and grow up. Man I should of savored being young, growing up is not as fun as I thought it was going to be! But, it did make me become closer with my mom. I don't think I go one day with at least talking to her on the phone twice! haha!

So thankful for how supportive my family is, both sides of my family to be exact. I always talk about my mom's side of the family because they are the ones who I typically get to see more. But the Zickafoose side is very dear to me as well! Basically 75% of who I am came from what I learned from them, music! Will never underestimate what music abilities I was given from them! Love my family!

I think my reasoning for starting this blog was to remind me of the many blessings and opportunities that I have been given to me throughout my life. I write with my heart on my shoulder because I am not afraid of telling the truth, I am who I am and you should never be ashamed of who you are. God gave everyone different personalities, ways of thinking, ways of doing things for a reason. To be an individual. I am by no means a writer or a preacher, I am just a believer! So I just say what I believe! =)

Well, I hope you all have a great night!
God Bless!
<3 Andrea Farell

No comments:

Post a Comment